Thursday, March 22, 2007

Match fixing here again?

Until the final pathology report comes out, I think reports like this will continue to come. In this report, a PCB source is being credited as saying that Bob Woolmer's forthcoming book exposed some gambling connections to the Pakistani squad. Further, Sarfraz Nawaz, a man with more opinions than thoughts, is commenting about a theory which states that Woolmer was killed because of the forthcoming comments in his book.

I just don't know what the hell to believe anymore. I find this strange. Woolmer, above all, was a loyal man, and if he to the end continued to believe that Cronje was innocent, I think it would take a heck of a lot more than money from a book to make him give up secrets about his team in Pakistan. This makes no sense to me. For the sake of all of us, I just hope that the poor man just died a natural death.

0 comments: