Thursday, March 08, 2007

Shoaib Akhtar Going "through" hell? GO TO HELL!

What a ridiculous comment! Shoaib Akhtar while talking to AFP, whines about how injury has kept him out of the World Cupand now he is being put through hell, as he misses the biggest cricketing event of the calendar. While he continues to whine about "my knee", "my poor knee", he has the gall to say that he is going to "work" towards the Twenty20 World Cup, and then the home series against South Africa and Australia. I think he should just work on getting the steroids out of his system, before they give him liver failure. Personally, I think the PCB to maintain any credibility whatsoever, has to ban this guy for life. I would even start a petition for this, but I don't want Brett Lee to sign it a million times over.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 comments: